domingo, 18 de septiembre de 2016

Wardruna / Runaljod – Ragnarok

Wardruna’s third studio album, ‘Runaljod – Ragnarok’, will be out on October 21



Raido
inglés / noruego

Dark clouds drift within
The longing lures
pulls my mind
Will you carry me?
I want to go

Fair foal, I bid you
Sacks rich with gold of the fields
Fare swiftly on flying hoofs
Carry me, and I promise you
Ride out
Raido

The storm is stilled, the mind it flies
The drum of hoofs lay the beat
The heart, it follows, two are one
Sets me loose with speedy feet
Riding
Raido

Wild I rode and ran
Fair foal I spent
The ride is for the horse the worse
Pleasant and swift for the sitting
Raido
Raido

If I ride you
I ride more
As one is two,
where knots are tied
In bonds are bound
the whole world
If I bond you 
I can journey

If you carry me
You carry more
As one is two
where chains are forged
In bonds are bound
the whole world
If you bond me
You can journey

--

Svarte skyar rir i meg
Lengten lokkar, hugen dreg
Ber du meg?
Vil i veg

Fager fole byr eg deg
Sekkar aud tå åkergull
Fara svint med flyg-før hov
Ber du meg, eg lovar deg
Ri ut
Raido

Stormen stilnar, hugen fer
Hovslagtromma takten slær
Hjartet fylgjer, tveim blir ein
Rir meg fri med raske bein
Ridande
Raido

Vilt eg rei og rende
Fager fole sprengde
Reiden er for drøsul verst
Sælt og snar for sitjande
Raido
Raido

Rir eg deg
Så rir eg meir
For ein er to
Der knutar knytast
I byrd er bunde
Heile verda
Om eg bind deg
Kan eg ferde

Ber du meg 
Så ber du meir
Når to vert ein
Der lenkjer smiast
I byrd er bunde
Heile verda
Om du bind meg
Kan du ferde



Full track listing:

1. Tyr
2. UruR
3. Isa
4. MannaR – Drivande
5. MannaR – Liv
6. Raido
7. Pertho
8. Odal
9. Wunjo
10. Runaljod