domingo, 22 de febrero de 2015

Viking metal: Incursed


Incursed

Viking metal desde el norte de España



Homeland

(Fimbulwinter - 2012)

Here I stand again 
I am back to my yearned land 
Memories embrace me, I realize 
I should never have left 

Morning comes at last 
All these years have gone by so fast 
And it scares me 
But I’ll stand here ‘til the day I die 

Sun is rising now 
it’s given birth by the mountains 
wind blows cold as ice 
but I can feel the fire in my heart 

I was eager to run, 
along these vast northern lands, 
but I’m not longer young, 
it’s not long before my time has come 

From time to time, from land to land 
it was told (that) this place was paradise 
now (that) I stand at this ground so dank 
I’m so proud to call this “my homeland” 

There was a time when I was strong and brave 
but my fate now takes me to the grave 

From time to time, from land to land 
it was told (that) this place was paradise 
now (that) I stand at this ground so dank 
I’m so proud to call this “my homeland”


Asier Amo: Drums
Asier Fernandez: Lead guitars
Juan Sampedro: Bass
Narot Santos: Vocals, rhythm guitars
Jon Koldo Tera: Vocals, keyboards



Elderslied - 2014


Elderslied

Album grabado, mezclado y masterizado en los Chromaticity Studios por Pedro J. Monge durante julio y agosto de 2014.

Lyrics and music by Incursed.

Artwork and design by Narot Santos, Juan Sampedro, Danny Lara, Elene Urquijo.

Guests:
Andrés Ferrando: violin in “Heart of Yggdrasil”, “The Wild Hunt”, “One Among a Million”
Borja Santamaría: choir and speech in “One Among a Million”
Hugo (from Rise to Fall): guitar solo in “The Undying Flame”
Leire Tejada: female vocals in “One Among a Million”
Oier “Jones” (from Orion Child): harsh vocals and clean vocals in “Lady Frost”, harsh vocals in “One Among a Million”